Friday, October 3, 2014

Caution: If you ask me to test a pattern it may take much longer than anticipated. Fortunately Emily of Emscrapbag http://emsscrapbag.blogspot.com/2014/10/picnic-in-paris.html was very patient. This was such a fun quilt to make and like so many of her patterns works well with yardage or scraps. If you haven't done so check out her patterns http://www.auntemsquilts.com/patterns.html, they are so much fun to look at and to make!  I stuck with just two colors and was really happy with the way it turned out.

I used fabrics from my 30's stash. You may see some more projects from me using up some of this fabric.
This picture doesn't show the prairie points, I still have one side to finish putting them on and I'll show an updated photo as soon as I do (see what I mean about being slow).
This quilt is for this little guy.


When there are no more blueberries left because you ate all of them, the best course of action is to lay on the floor and cry.

I'm linking up to Crazy Mom Finish it Friday http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2014/10/teal-socks.html !  

11 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Thanks! You are amazing!!!!

Kat said...

I love the little geese, it looks great!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilt...........

Kay said...

Lucky guy to get such an amazing quilt! I love blueberries too!

Katie said...

Pretty quilt!

LOL Love the little guy. :-) Right now I’m just finding it so amazing how much they change every day! Never a dull moment.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow I love the quilt Lynn...I'm sure the little guy will too!

KaHolly said...

Sweet quilt, sweet baby boy! How funny he is!

Abby and Stephanie said...

At times we probably all wish we could lay on the floor and cry! :o) Oh to be able to express our feelings in such a way. What a sweet quilt for a sweet little one.

Carrie P. said...

very pretty!
awww! poor thing. Go get him some blueberries. ;0)

Judy S. said...

Love it and prairie points! Hey, that little guy isn't so little anymore! Our Stella knows what she wants, too.

Houseelf said...

Well done Lynn, it looks so pretty in those colours. Good luck with the prairie points.

Aww poor little chap. I'm sure he was soon distracted. :-)